I’m very excited to announce that one of my Bhopal: Facing 30 portraits has been selected for the Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition 2014. The exhibition, showcasing the very best in environmental photography and film, will be held at the Royal Geographical Society in London, 23 June – 4 July 2014, before going on a national tour until November.
There is a dedicated project blog for my Arts Council funded project Bhopal: Facing 30, where all updates including further information about the Environmental Photographer of The Year competition are posted at www.bhopalfacing30.wordpress.com
- RT @latestvicky: Saw character comic Ladyface at @WarrenTheatre last night - two more shows to go over the weekend. Check out the details f… 1 month ago
- Justice for Asifa: 8yr old girl raped and murdered in Kathua, J&K - Sign the Petition! chn.ge/2vfkU7a via @UKChange 2 months ago
- Thank you very much @a_jones161 ;) twitter.com/a_jones161/sta… 2 months ago
- The Guardian article this petition links to is very worrying... twitter.com/hanhanbarker/s… 2 months ago
- Make sure the government protects British food after Brexit. Sign the petition now: speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/don-… 3 months ago