I’m very excited to announce that one of my Bhopal: Facing 30 portraits has been selected for the Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition 2014. The exhibition, showcasing the very best in environmental photography and film, will be held at the Royal Geographical Society in London, 23 June – 4 July 2014, before going on a national tour until November.
There is a dedicated project blog for my Arts Council funded project Bhopal: Facing 30, where all updates including further information about the Environmental Photographer of The Year competition are posted at www.bhopalfacing30.wordpress.com
- RT @portrait_salon: The 52 portraits selected by the 15,000 public votes are now on our website as well as our 2018 publication https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNofPhoto: In this week's podcast I called for transparency in judging decisions itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-p… the guys @portrait_salon have… 1 month ago
- RT @BrightonSource: One of our Street Source photographers @pete_boyd just won an award for his shots for @PhotoFringe taken at World Cup g… 1 month ago
- .@PhotoFringe #DWMA18 Pete Boyd gets my vote. 1 month ago
- RT @CarolineLucas: Good to see @michaelgove taking steps to ban plastic straws, stirrers and cotton buds - but the problem is much bigger t… 1 month ago