I’m very excited to announce that one of my Bhopal: Facing 30 portraits has been selected for the Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition 2014. The exhibition, showcasing the very best in environmental photography and film, will be held at the Royal Geographical Society in London, 23 June – 4 July 2014, before going on a national tour until November.
There is a dedicated project blog for my Arts Council funded project Bhopal: Facing 30, where all updates including further information about the Environmental Photographer of The Year competition are posted at www.bhopalfacing30.wordpress.com
- Petition: Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU. petition.parliament.uk/petitions/2415… 3 months ago
- RT @TheMendozaWoman: This has reduced me to tears. The single most beautiful & meaningful response to hate & terror I’ve seen from any worl… 3 months ago
- RT @guardianeco: Real Junk Food Project turns supermarket waste into tasty meals theguardian.com/environment/20… 4 months ago
- RT @IKINTST: Hi there, @BBCSport / @GaryLineker . Any chance either of you could help me with this? Many thanks 😊 m.facebook.com/story.php?stor…… 5 months ago
- RT @guardianeco: 'Ditch cling film and switch to soap': 10 easy ways to reduce your plastics use in 2019 theguardian.com/environment/20… 5 months ago