I’m very excited to announce that one of my Bhopal: Facing 30 portraits has been selected for the Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition 2014. The exhibition, showcasing the very best in environmental photography and film, will be held at the Royal Geographical Society in London, 23 June – 4 July 2014, before going on a national tour until November.
There is a dedicated project blog for my Arts Council funded project Bhopal: Facing 30, where all updates including further information about the Environmental Photographer of The Year competition are posted at www.bhopalfacing30.wordpress.com
- RT @fidz72: Guardian photographer of the year: 2017 shortlist theguardian.com/artanddesign/2… @RodrigoabdAbd @bzohra @kfrayer @hannahmckay88 @davph… 1 day ago
- RT @NatGeo: "When scientists say bears are going extinct, I want people to realize what it looks like," says photographer Paul Nicklen http… 1 day ago
- Stunning pics in this 2018 charity calendar for #Bhopal twitter.com/bhopalmedappea… 5 days ago
- RT @simondackpix: No Snow but amazing rainbows over the seafront in Brighton this morning @AlamyNews #Brighton #Weather #storm @Murmur_Beac… 5 days ago
- RT @BhopalMedAppeal: mailchi.mp/bhopal/at-the-… At the 33rd Anniversary of the Bhopal Disaster, Will #UnionCarbide Answer for its Crimes? #Bh… 2 weeks ago