I’m very excited to announce that one of my Bhopal: Facing 30 portraits has been selected for the Environmental Photographer of the Year Exhibition 2014. The exhibition, showcasing the very best in environmental photography and film, will be held at the Royal Geographical Society in London, 23 June – 4 July 2014, before going on a national tour until November.
There is a dedicated project blog for my Arts Council funded project Bhopal: Facing 30, where all updates including further information about the Environmental Photographer of The Year competition are posted at www.bhopalfacing30.wordpress.com
- RT @cms_gray: I'd love to get this project off the ground & have fantastic north London darkroom facilities to use! Not much time left to f… 5 days ago
- RT @FotoDocument: We regularly provides support for artists. Currently mentoring @moorefran for her project on Romanian farmers to exhibit… 1 week ago
- Back in Romania developing 'Fermă' for exhibition @ONCAnetwork & then @RCC_London thanks to @ace_national onca.org.uk/whats-on/next/… 1 week ago
- Listen to repeat of Mark Johnson's @radioreverb show now - Chatting about my work @BhopalMedAppeal & forthcoming @ONCAnetwork show #Brighton 2 weeks ago
- RT @Slipstreemwwb: Listen to @Slipstreemwwb on @radioreverb talking to Francesca Moore @moorefran 2pm 2 weeks ago