Some shots from the archive.. A nice drop and cutback. Recently dug these up for a pitch request. They were taken on the West coast of Ireland a few years back.
Agra AIFO alba arts Arts Council England Associazione Italiana Amici di Raoul Follereau B&W Bhopal Bhopal: Facing 30 Bhopal disaster blog Blue Ivy charity Coming To Light competition culture Derby documentary Donna Nook Dr Vandana Shiva economy education environment event exhibition festival Glastonbury Halichoerus grypus India Ivy Blue Jaipur Jarvis Cocker jay z Joseph Wright of Derby landscape launch limited edition Lincolnshire London londres magazine Matter Collective music Navdanya news non-profit organic personal project photography Pollachi pop-up portraits primary school project Rajasthan RISE Foundation rural Sambhavna Trust Clinic school seal seed bank seed sovereignty show social issues society South India studio sustainable agriculture Tamil Nadu Thimmanguthu tree Union Carbide website welcome wildlife
- RT @IKINTST: Hi there, @BBCSport / @GaryLineker . Any chance either of you could help me with this? Many thanks 😊 m.facebook.com/story.php?stor…… 1 week ago
- RT @guardianeco: 'Ditch cling film and switch to soap': 10 easy ways to reduce your plastics use in 2019 theguardian.com/environment/20… 2 weeks ago
- RT @portrait_salon: The 52 portraits selected by the 15,000 public votes are now on our website as well as our 2018 publication https://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @UNofPhoto: In this week's podcast I called for transparency in judging decisions itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/a-p… the guys @portrait_salon have… 2 months ago
- RT @BrightonSource: One of our Street Source photographers @pete_boyd just won an award for his shots for @PhotoFringe taken at World Cup g… 2 months ago